[PD] Array resize : bug?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 22:35:09 CET 2012

Hi Katja,

I confirm this behaviour in windows too. So I understand that the actual
number of samples is the same, the only difference being that they all fit
within the GOP frame when resized by a message, whereas the last sample is
out of the frame when the size is set upon creation.

Should I report a bug? Or is there a reason to this?

Pierre.