[PD] Re : Re : store and manipulate multiple lists

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Mar 18 13:40:17 CET 2012

Hi Benoît,

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 01:26:35PM -0700, Benoît Fortier wrote:
> I'm still not familiar with data structure and pointers in pd, but I think
> I'll use your suggestion as a starting point. Thanks!

Learning data structures is a bit confusing at first, but many typical operations
repeat again and again in almost the same way. It's like the [f ]x[+ 1] counter: At first it's
hard to understand, but later you'll just do it without thinking.

Attached is a working sort patch.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__