[PD] Kinect mappings

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Mar 19 00:27:55 CET 2012

I find that openni on the Mac takes to long to register the skeleton so we are using processing to track and osc the joints and relationships. I was originally just soliciting fun ideas for the huge data stream the kinect provides

Patrick Pagano B.S.,M.F.A
Digital Media Engineer
UF Digital Worlds Institute
(352)294-2020