[PD] ~/Library/Pd takes precedent over /extra?

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:09:31 CET 2012

i don't know why i don't know this answer off the top of my head but I
also cant find it anywhere...

Where will Pd look first? ~/Library/Pd OR /extra? And if it finds the
same lib in ~/Library/Pd AND /extra which will it load? I was just
thinking because I have some libs in ~/Library/Pd that are also
present in /extra but have been altered. I was hoping they were taking
precedent loading over those that come with extended. Anyway.... that
info should be here maybe?

http://puredata.info/docs/faq/how-do-i-install-externals-and-help-files

unless its already somewhere and im looking in the wrong place.

cheers