[PD] ANN: pd-l2ork v.20120317 now available

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 18:44:08 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----

Great-- the fonts look right in Debian Wheezy now.

One question, though-- given that the optimal patch-zooming
functionality is not possible with Tk without a lot of work, would
it be better to actually resize any iemguis in the patch?  They
all have methods for setting the size, and it wouldn't change the
functionality of the objects.

Also, could you map zoom-in to <ctrl-+> and <ctrl-=> and zoom-out
to <ctrl-minus-key>?

-Jonathan