[PD] libdirs and search-plugin

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 02:01:25 CET 2012

Oh, ok.  They might be leftovers from a previous install.

Btw-- I cannot get any gui plugins to load in either pd-0.43 beta or pd-0.43 latest nightly build
under Windows XP.  I put them in the startup folder but I get this in the console:

C:/Program FIles/pd/startup/whatever-the-plugin-is.tcl: can't load startup library!