[PD] [PD-dev] Filter design for iPhone

Joe White joe at rjdj.me
Tue Mar 20 18:50:35 CET 2012

Hi Ed,

I just tested your filtertest_list patch in RjDj and it worked exactly as
expected. As Rich suggested maybe you're using an outdated version of libpd?

If Frank's around I'm sure he would know for certain but if I remember
rightly the [u_lowpass] / [u_beequad] combination is not really designed
for dynamically changing parameters. Maybe take a look at [e_reslop],
[e_lop2] and [e_lop4] for some other filter implementations.

Regarding your second attempt, at what frequency does it 'break' and what's
your sampling rate?

Cheers,
Joe