[PD] Reading a specific image from [pix_buffer] and saving it using [pix_write]

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Wed Mar 21 17:33:45 CET 2012

Thanks for the help on this. I've attached the updated patch. After
choosing a directory to save the files all of the shots will be saved
as jpgs.

I noticed some weird behaviour when pressing the Record (big red)
button. The save message is trying to save from a buffer slot that
isn't yet filled. I thought it was a race condition, so added a [t b
b] but that didn't solve it. I don't know what the exact problem is,
but the workdaround that I used seems to work

Antonio

--
antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com