[PD] search plugin revision

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 15:14:19 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----

I don't know why you can't type anything into that box.  In Firefox it brings
up results about Safari and stuff, so it looks like a global help search.  Looks
like the Firefox devs just made some shortcuts to point to menu items in the
Apple help (or it generated them automatically with that toolkit but doesn't with
Tcl/Tk).

But I think the correct solution for the plug-in is to name it "Pd Help" or "Pd
Help Browser" in the menu, then there is no confusion.

-Jonathan