[PD] cool ways to use pd in keyboard rig

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Sat Mar 24 23:49:08 CET 2012

I used to send via MIDI just one note stoccato but repeated in a very high speed from my PD-sequencer to the old KAWAI PHM-synth module..

at the same time I sent Programm-change messages with the same speed to the device .. So I got like one note being played by wierdly changed timbre..

I also did it with old drumbox, but the result is less interesting..