[PD] HELP with udprecieve

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Sat Mar 24 23:58:37 CET 2012

Hi, Martin !

Hm..  but why we can see lists in terminal in this case ??  Should it mean that PD recieves the data ?

Or you mean that OSC protocol doesn't require delimeters or particularly spaces in lists ?

Also the same lists, sent from VVVV (with it's spaces) are unpacked well in MAX ..

Any ideas ?

Thanks !

serg