[PD] Hello PD List

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 00:11:41 CET 2012

Hi,
     You can have a look at the Pd manual.  Open Pd, then click "Help" and then "Browser" (or the

shortcut <ctrl-b>).  The look in Pure Data->1.manual and it will have a link to the index from which

you can read the various chapters.
     Also have a look at 2.control.examples and got through the whole set of tutorials.  That should give

you a good feel for how to build Pd patches and edit/manipulate objects on a canvas.

Finally have a look at 3.audio.examples.  There are way too many tutorials to go through in one sitting,

but it will at least give you an idea of what can be accomplished using the basic signal objects in Pd.

Hope that helps,
Jonathan