[PD] pix_artoolkit + pix_colorclassify > pd.linux

freequencies at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 06:07:30 CEST 2012

Hi list,

im in a workshop with not so many time ...so im wondering if somebody
has 2 .pd_linux  (pix_artoolkit + pix_colorclassify)...(that we'd need
for a demo in progress.
after tried to install them i have several errors compiling them but
not the time to solve it. so .pd_linux would be nice right now
I ve been searching for those precompileds on the net but dont find
them....any url suggested that i missed?

The purpose is that we'd need to solve an engine that detects several
colours at the same time from a cam.
The point is that AFAIK pix_artoolkit or pix_colorclassify should be
useful for this purpose  but maybe another solution (?)

another not-tricky-and-direct-solutions will be welcome :)

thanx
xa

2012/3/24 Фывапр Олджэвич <tofuckof at inbox.ru>:
> I used to send via MIDI just one note stoccato but repeated in a very high
> speed from my PD-sequencer to the old KAWAI PHM-synth module..
>
> at the same time I sent Programm-change messages with the same speed to the
> device .. So I got like one note being played by wierdly changed timbre..
>
> I also did it with old drumbox, but the result is less interesting..
>

> Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:08:08 +0100 от Matthias Moos <feuerbrut at gmail.com>:
>
> generate in pd some random midi which you then send to your keyboard-synths;
> random control-values on random cc-numbers. did that with my korg radias,
> some quite awesome sound comes out there ;)
>
> Am 7. März 2012 22:08 schrieb Andrew Faraday <jbturgid at hotmail.com>:
>
> Hey Guys
>
> Can we talk concept for a bit? I'm building a performance rig with two
> keyboard synths, kaossilator, feedback mixer and a home-made instrument (a
> stripped down hard-drive with a guitar lead soldered to the motor, nice
> little, imprecise, instrument).
>
> I'm looking at using pure data on a laptop with my m-audio axiom controller
> with the rest of the rig. Basically I'm looking for something cool,
> experimental but not too out-there to do in a pd patch to compliment this
> synth-heavy setup. Not sticking to any particular style, either, just seeing
> what I come up with.
>
> Basically, feel free to throw ideas at me
>
> Cheers
>
> Andrew

xm!
+||0034||659|243|481||