[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.43-2 released (windows startup bug fix) + ftm

Adrian Gierakowski agierakowski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:09:21 CEST 2012

Hi João,

Or maybe, even continue to develop ftm for Pd instead of the current data
> structures?

FTM is LGPL and Pd is BSD so this might be a problem for some people (in
terms of replacing Pd date structures). Except for that, I think it would
be great to have FTM in pd.

Also afaik, ftm isn't developing much anymore (I might be wrong).

every now and then there are bugfix releases with a couple of new features
added, but I think more development time is now directed to MuBu (which I
think shares a lot of code with FTM\Gabor, hence soem features developed
for MuBu leak back to FTM releases)

best

Adrian

Adrian Gierakowski