[PD] udpserver from iemnet freeze after a certain period

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon Mar 26 17:14:28 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a problem with [udpserver] from iemnet.
I have an electronic card with sensors sending 'data' to this server,
but after a certain period (around 5min), [udpserver 3005] doesn't ouput
any value.

When i do :
$ netcat -l -u 3005
I can get the flow during several hours without problem.

When i do :
$ netcat -l -u 3005 | netcat -u 127.0.0.1 3006
(with [udpserver 3006])
I encounter the same issue.

Should i conclude there is a bug with [udpserver] from iemnet, maybe
with the buffer ? If the answer is yes, is there another object (without
[netreceive 3005 1]) i can use. Or, if there is no bug, how can i solve
this problem ?
Thanx for help.
++

Jack