[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.43-2 released (windows startup bug fix)

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:46:41 CEST 2012

On 3/25/12, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

An idea for workaround:  create your abstraction with one of each--a
local $0-struct and a global-struct.  When loading the patch, write
the data from global-struct into $0-struct, and if you intend to save
the data, write the data back into global-struct before saving the
patch.

or maybe you'd need to make two abstractions--one global with one
instance for saved data, and many instances of your local version.
This starts to sound bad...