[PD] ANN: pd-l2ork v.20120304 and new disis_wiimote external now available

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 20:42:08 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

I don't agree.  The pd-extended/vanilla font dialog is good for choosing an initial
font size, and _nearly_ useless for changing font sizes.  Pd-l2ork font dialog
is good for choosing an initial font size, perfectly fine for changing font sizes when
normal text objects are all that is in the patch, somewhat useful for changing font
size in a patch mixed with text objects and iemguis, and only completely useless
when changing font size for a patch in which only iemguis are visible.

This isn't just theoretical.  I wanted to read a help patch in a larger font, and on
pd-l2ork I just increased the font size and stretched the patch window to be
bigger.  On pd-extended/vanilla the text objects would have collided with a bigger
font and would have been illegible.

-Jonathan