[PD] Keystone correction

Charles Goyard cg at fsck.fr
Tue Mar 27 23:23:41 CEST 2012

Hi Cyrille,

Cyrille Henry wrote:
> you can render anything on a framebuffer, then using it as a texture to the polygon.
> look at gem example:
> Gem/examples/12.multi_screen_projection/02.nfp-help.pd
> it's a bit more complex than what you want to do, but you'll may find it interesting.

Thanks, that's very helpful. Now I have a texture with an in-circle pix,
and that texture is mapped into a polygon.

However, the result is a bit weird. It looks like the point of view is
rotated by 90 degrees and with a bit angled Z-axis. I don't understand
the camera object. How can I get back to something more frontal ?

Cheers,

--
Charlot