[PD] Recording a stream of data

Ricardo Dueñas Parada rduenasp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:50:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am working on a project on distance with some friends, and I want to work
with some data, but the data is coming from them (on another country). I
don´t have the device with me so I want a way for them to record/log the
stream of data (7  simultaneous channels ) in an plain text file so I can
play it here and work over it.

I used once something like that, I remember it streamed the data (from the
text file) over OSC (keeping the right time of messages), so I could read
it with mrpeach's OSC objects.

Can you give me any clue on how to achieve that?

Thank you.

*RICARDO DUEÑAS PARADA
**
*