[PD] [PD-announce] new GUI obect: filterview, for generating and seeing biquad coefficients

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:37:12 CEST 2012

Thanks, Hans, it's great to see this! Unfortunately, it's not really
working well for me on OSX 10.5. It seems that once I click on it, the
cutoff just follows the mouse around, even after the mouse button is
released. And then eventually the spinning beach ball comes up. (This
is using the Pd-extended 0.43 build from March 23.) When I just run
the tcl script from the terminal, though, it works fine.

.mmb