[PD] Virtual Mixer for Telematic Music

Simon Wise simonzwise at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 06:08:25 CEST 2012

On 08/04/12 04:43, Rishabh Natarajan wrote:

> What I would then do is, the output of the adc~ receiving audio channels
> from Jacktrip over the internet will be routed to the dac~ to the local
> sound, while the adc~ receiving audio channels from my local setup, should
> be routed to some dac~ that will send the audio over Jacktrip to the remote
> location.

rather than try to use 2 different audio interfaces in pd you should be putting
both the local hardware and the internet connections into jack, so that they are
then patched (within jack) to different jack inputs to pd, then use 2 adc~
corresponding to the different channel numbers of the two interfaces.

Simon