[PD] GEM write video stream on a single image

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Mon Apr 9 16:18:35 CEST 2012

 With a redacting a new message to the list I figured out how to get around this message system problem

[savepanel]

[set symbol $1(

| [bang(
|/
[(

[set file $1 100(

[pix_write]

the symbol argument is prepending file location, so when the patch is saved the message system still recognize file location as a single atom, thanks for your answers, sorry for the noise, happy easter ^^

Colet Patrice