[PD] PhD Defense / Acknowledgement to the Pd-list

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:49:15 CEST 2012

Hi Folks

I defend my PhD thesis this friday here in Brazil. I'd like to share it
with you because this list has always been very helpful, I actually made a
remark about it in my acknowledgements. And I also put a special remark to
all who were here for PdCon09, that was a great experience for me! :)

My draft text, submitted to the board, is at the following link;
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3AoiT0xk8fnZThjOWQ3YzUtOGUzYS00NGVjLTkwN2QtZjE1MmExZDY0Y2Ey
shall update it though after friday according to the feedback. Then I'll
release an official one later one. Wish me luck.

I know most of you can't read portuguese, sorry.

I've used lots of Pd in the research as you might wonder, and there several
figures on the text all made from patches. As soon as I get to clean them
all along with the text, I'll spread it out over here.

Thanks a lot people

'til next time
Alex