[PD] pduino patches on pdx

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Apr 16 01:48:18 CEST 2012

Basically every library in Pd-extended is in libdir format, and from what I've seen, most people have no problem using non-vanilla objects in Pd-extended.  Yes, in 0.43 development there were some problems related to libdirs, but you got to break some eggs to make an omelet.  Now everything works again.

.hc