[PD] Retrieving data directly into PD from HC-SR04 sensors connected to Arduino

Emin Durak e10durak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:55:53 CEST 2012

Hi Pierre,

Thank you very much for your tips. Yes I have been trying but how would I
configure the analog pins as analog inputs at Pduino? I'm trying with
ultrasonic sensors to read data (which is not on/off). And have uploaded
the StandardFirmata code besides my sensors reading code to Arduino. And
testing on the arduino-test.pd sketch on PD. Ain't working :(

Cheers...