[PD] Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard and Pure Data

Py Fave pyfave at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:42:31 CEST 2012

To connect hardware MIDI devices you need physical MIDI cables. To connect
MIDI software you need virtual cables. In Windows you can use some virtual
MIDI cable software, like MIDI Yoke <http://www.midiox.com/myoke.htm>,
Maple, LoopBe1 <http://www.nerds.de/en/loopbe1.html> or Sony Virtual MIDI
Router <http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/dl/dl.aspx?dwnid=77>.

from VMPK pages

have a nice day

2012/5/1 M Saito <ssneo2003mars at hotmail.com>

>  Hey guys!
>

> I really should be following this list more often. Anyways, I am having
> trouble connecting Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard with Pure Data. When I open
> VMPK before PD, Pure Data should recognize it as an input device itself. It
> does for MAC, not on my computer.
>
> My computer is a Dell XPS and I had to use the .exe file for VMPK.
>
> Thanks,
> *Mo*

Pierre-Yves Fave
0612994425