[PD] Multiline text using [text2d]/[text3d]

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Fri May 4 16:41:25 CEST 2012

Thanks for this, but there's still a bit of a problem. I need to be
able to type in the text using a symbol box (sorry, I should've
mentioned this earlier).

I had a look through the archives and found that someone had written
an abstraction to convert text to ascii
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2011-08/090340.html but
this doesn't support displaying numbers.

Using this solution I can still convert text to ascii but how can I
type in a line break using a symbol box?

Antonio

antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com