[PD] pduino patch help

olsen raumkundschafter at hasa-labs.org
Mon May 7 16:21:47 CEST 2012

Ej Drake

you've to put the arduino.pd abstraction and all other patches you're refering within the same folder where you saved
your patch. Another problemo is your patch is refering to [arduino] and [Arduino] - notice the upper and the lower case
- guess it should be lowercase [arduino] only! the argument within the [arduino] in your case f.e. [arduino 1] is the
port that will be opened by loading the patch. You can get the info aboutthe availiable ports by sending a [devices(
message to the [arduino] and/or reading the arduino-help.pd.

hth

btw the pduino rewrite by roman & myself might make your life easier as it provides a more graphical approach for pduino
called arduino-gui.pd - you'll find it here https://github.com/reduzent/pduino