[PD] origins of voice.wav?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed May 9 22:56:18 CEST 2012

Hi all -

I recorded this from KC95AM in San Diego about 15 years ago...

"we have another 45 minutes of soft and relaxing favorites [something
I edited out here and can't remember] from KC95 AM"

I always admired how the DJ's wonderful voice was in conflict with the
obviously banal nature of the music he was about to put on for the next
45 minutes.

cheers
Miller