[PD] variable receive objects?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 19:58:08 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Wow, that is classic Pd development style-- add a tiny feature to an
object, but don't actually improve _that_ object.  No, rewrite the entire
class, prefix the original class name with something else, and add it
to the growing pile of externals that duplicate the function of an
internal while adding a tiny feature.

I'm not making fun of that decision-- I've certainly used that method to
improve the help docs.  It's just such a huge waste of time and effort--
I bet Pd-extended includes within itself at least 3 forks of Pd.

-Jonathan