[PD] variable receive objects?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun May 13 17:42:41 CEST 2012

Hi all -

If you make a settable 'receive' and then change the setting in a context
in which a message is currently passing through the receive object (not
at all an unlikely thing to have happen) it will crash Pd.  There are ways
around this but I don't know of any that would not slow down the global
functioning of Pd itself.

cheers
Miller