[PD] compiling pd-jackclock

derek derek at umatic.nl
Mon May 14 12:52:47 CEST 2012

 Hi folks,

 I'm looking for a way to communicate between Pd and the transport of
 Ardour. There used to be a jack-transport object, but the main page for
 this seems down and it's not in any other repository I've searched. I
 found pd-jackclock, but I get the following error after setting up the
 Makefile with the location of the Pd sources and trying to "make". Hope
 someone can help with this. Thanks!

 Derek

 derek at shuttle-xpc:~/Downloads/pd-jackclock-1.0$ make
 cc -ICFLAGS+=-I /usr/include/pdextended/m_pd.h -fPIC -O2 -Wall
 -Wimplicit -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses
 -Wno-switch  -c jackclock.c -o jackclock.o
 cc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S with multiple files
 make: *** [jackclock.o] Error 1

 --
 derek holzer
 noise.art.technology