[PD] compiling pd-jackclock

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue May 15 15:35:57 CEST 2012

If what you want to do is only control Ardour, you should check out
jmmmp/ardourjack-gui (coming with Pd-Ext 0.43, maybe also with 0.42-5?).
Enable osc in Ardour, and you have basic transport controls. Other
functions can be reached, for that go through the Ardour documentation.
Some info on the protocoll (and maybe an old version of the patch) on
http://puredata.info/Members/jmmmp.

João