[PD] cheapest production-scale pd-anywhere platform?

martin.peach at sympatico.ca martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Wed May 16 19:47:11 CEST 2012

I've used the beaglebone to play sound files (stereo 44.1kHz) through USB speakers, with python calling aplay.
Possibly csound would be easier to compile and use for beaglebone than pd, it's possible to have a completely command-line version.

Martin

    I'm also interested in such a machine, even if the latency is
    awfully big (read > 100 ms). All i need is on-the-fly (read
    "kind-of-real-time) synthesized sound.