[PD] all distorsions avaliable

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 19:08:18 CEST 2012

Just typed "distortion" in my search-plugin* and (aside from some irrelevant links to the manual)

here's what I got:

3.audio.examples/E04.difference.tone.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

3.audio.examples/H02.high-pass.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

adaptive/examples/06.interference_cancelation.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

adaptive/examples/06.interference_cancelation.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

cyclone/overdrive~
Simulate an analog amplifier being overdriven by applying a non-linear transfer function to the incoming signal

cyclone/pong~
fold or wrap a signal within a given range

cyclone/tanh~
hyperbolic tangent function (tanh(x)) for signals

examples/adaptive/06.interference_cancelation.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

Gem/examples/10.glsl/13.panoramique.pd
No DESCRIPTION tag.

sigpack/foldover~