[PD] cheapest production-scale pd-anywhere platform?

dreamer dreamer at puikheid.nl
Sat May 19 13:16:58 CEST 2012

True, but just get your hands on one. Start prototyping and then prepare
for the actual mass-production.

The thing is that the RasPi foundation is licensing the design to other
vendors that (will) produce the device themselves.
Currently everything is still just in a start-up phase. The hype is a bit
overblown I guess, but I think it's still a device to look out for.