[PD] OT: pd and strobe light

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun May 20 01:26:56 CEST 2012

A DMX box which would let you control DMX over a OSC Protocol via an  Ethernet connection would be nice. But that doesn't exist yet, doesn't it?
A quick search reveals: http://www.lightjams.com/osc.html but that is a software solution, so you still need the USB-DMX interface and the software running. on the other hand this comes pretty close: http://www.cinetix.de/interface/english/etdmxbox.htm

m.