[PD] sound art in chicago

Pierre-Olivier Boulant po.boulant at free.fr
Sun May 20 16:06:15 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm preparing a four week stay in Chicago between August and September
this year.
I would like to know if any here could point me towards people involved
with soundfield recording and sound art? people that would be nice to
know when I land in Chicago...

I'll be recording sounds in and of the Chicago area for a big
installation that will be held in Arles, in the South of France next Spring.
I hope I can use Pd for the sound system:
- 2 rows of 30 speakers behind a screen for WFS.
- 100 speakers in the hall in front of the screen assembled in rows and
circles.

Cheers
Pierre-Olivier

--