[PD] pdx problem with tk externals

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Mon May 21 14:15:49 CEST 2012

Just found out that [#many] on win32 have to be in an opened window otherwise pd gives an error message,
and then all the gui objects doesn't work anymore, they send data as they are clicked but doesn't show any value change.
I still don't know why tof/menubutton is erroneous under pdx, the outlet just doesn't work, flatgui/popup seems okay in fact.

Colet Patrice