[PD] change length of delay line in delwrite

Marian Weger mail at marianweger.com
Tue May 22 20:13:12 CEST 2012

> How can i change the second argument of delwrite dynamically?
>
> I want to change the legth of the delay line each time I store a
> signal, is that possible?

hi!

you just want a variable delay time, right?

just make the second argument of delwrite as long as your maximum needed
delay.
simplified, this is the size that is reserved on ram.

the effective delay time can be specified with delread dynamically
(minimum: 1 dsp cycle, maximum: the size you specified for delwrite)

cheers,
marian