[PD] bigger symbols

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at goto10.org
Wed May 23 17:55:06 CEST 2012

On 23/05/12 16:34, Jeppi Jeppi wrote:

> Hi all,any easy (and hopefully standard) way to display a bigger and better looking symbol than the default [symbol] object (Ctrl-4)?Thanks!

If you only need display (no editing/input), set the label of a canvas,
and adjust the properties to set font/size.  Beware characters like
$#%{}[]"' which might cause weird issues (though, I haven't tested
recently, so any issues there might have been may be fixed - and I can't
remember exactly which ones I had problems with in the past...).