[PD] setting send > 'list: no such object' ?

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:46:01 CEST 2012

hello,
I have a symbol like this:
"destination_value1_value2_value3_value4"
with which I want to send the list "value1 value2 value3 value4" to
"destination"
First, I turn the symbol into a list using [s2l]
Then I split off the first element of the list using list-splat,
and use that to set the destination of a [send] object.
While this seems to work ("value1 value2 value3 value4" does get sent to [r
destination]),
nevertheless I get the error 'list: no such object' in the pd window.
any ideas?
thanks,
Tim