[PD] unable to edit canvas properties

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:51:51 CEST 2012

when I put a canvas in my patch and I want to open the properties to change
size/color/label...,
I get no properties window but:

(Tcl) UNHANDLED ERROR: wrong # args: should be "pdtk_iemgui_dialog
mytoplevel mainheader dim_header wdt min_wdt wdt_label hgt min_hgt
hgt_label rng_header min_rng min_rng_label max_rng max_rng_label rng_sched
lin0_log1 lilo0_label lilo1_label loadbang steady num_label num snd rcv
gui_name gn_dx gn_dy gn_f gn_fs bcol fcol lcol"
    while executing
"pdtk_iemgui_dialog .gfxstuba5f4d60 |cnv|
------selectable_dimensions(pix):------ 15 1 size: 0.0 0.0
empty             ------visible_rectan..."
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $cmds_from_pd"

It is still possible to change the size by sending vis_size $1 $2 to its
receiver,
but the change doesn't get saved into the patch.
this applies to only one of several subpatches in the main patch.

any ideas?
gr,
Tim