[PD] unable to edit canvas properties

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu May 24 12:40:14 CEST 2012

I don't know if these apply to you:

if your canvas are being created/saved with a wrong symbol as symbol, it
might cause them to have some bugs. looking at the text file of the patch
makes it clear, where one symbol should be, there are several now (in case
you turned a list with spaces into a symbol). then the following numbers
aren't read in the proper order.
changing gui properties through messages (or even the window) doesn't make
the patch dirty, so you will need to include the save process in your
patch. I think there was an external that sent a bang when the patch was
closed, that could be used for it.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)