[PD] variable receive objects?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon May 28 07:13:14 CEST 2012

Lots of stuff - grep s_thing *.c :)

One weak way to proceed might be to maintain a static "count" that
increments anytime anyone unbinds anything in all of Pd and break out
of the loops in bindlist_bang() etc if the number changes.  A more
specific but slightly uglier approach would be to maintain such a count
per-symbol.  but it seems quite a bit of baggage jus to allow receive to
have that inlet.

cheers
Miller