[PD] [PD Workshop Newcastle]

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue May 29 21:00:03 CEST 2012

Hi guys, I did send this to pd-announce but not sure it was
received.

For anyone interested in a fast track workshop in Newcastle
(especially students starting a major project using Pd this summer)
this might be helpful

best

Andy

----- Forwarded message from Yassen Roussev <goatspice at gmail.com> -----

Spread the word about the workshop via twitter and facebook if you can, as
we need quite a few more
people to fill it up.

This is the link to the Culture Lab page:

culturelab.ncl.ac.uk/news-and-events/2012/05/28/pure-data-course-with-andy-farnell-brief-super-accelerated-zero-to-hero

and signup is through:

http://tinyurl.com/NCL-PD-workshop

--
Yassen Roussev - Slona