[PD] GEM: record split screen (with multiple rectangles)?

Marian Weger mail at marianweger.com
Sat Jun 2 15:30:12 CEST 2012

hi.

when you render your videos onto a rectangle, the are not in the pix
domain anymore, but reside on the graphics card now.

pix_snap fetches the current framebuffer from the graphics card back
into the pix_domain.
you can use multiples of pix_snap to fetch different portions of the
framebuffer (in your case: the gemwin content).
then use pix_record to write them on the hdd.

make sure, that pix_snap is the last thing in your render cycle (i.e. by
giving it the highest gemhead number).
(beware: gemhead always initialises with "50" if not specified).

cheers,
marian