[PD] animating abstractions and calculating distance between them

flad chester flad.chester at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:59:23 CEST 2012

Hi , I have a patch with subpatches, i need that each abstraction can move
randonmly and when the distance between  2 abstractions is less than 5 then
it will generate a link between them.  Do anybody have tried something like
this?
 I was wondering if its possible to animate abstractions in pd? For example
image i have 20 abstractions or subpatches, i would like that they can move
randomly (x, y) ,and  i also need  to calculate the distance between
abstractions and generate a link based on the distance.

any idea?

thanks

Flad