[PD] ipoke~ ?

Georg Bosch kram at stillavailable.com
Sat Jun 9 11:00:03 CEST 2012

Am 06.06.2012 um 10:26 schrieb Roman Haefeli:

> This somehow reminds of the thread about settable [receive]. Is there
> really a need for the ability to do interpolated writing?
> Conceptually,
> is there any restriction if it is lacking? Can't everything that
> employs
> interpolated writing be achieved with interpolated reading as well?

things I used ipoke~ for in Max include an array/buffer based looper
that allows for overdubs while changing playback speed, and pedal-
style delays, where each feedback iteration is pitchshifted (see also
discussion here: http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-3204-different-ways-implementing-delay-loops
  )
cheers
georg