[PD] ipoke~ ?

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 17:18:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

I was away from the list for a long while and missed the [tabwrite4~]
conversation -- quite interesting.

I have been thinking about this for a while. Depending on the
application, there's a further complication, which is whether it would
overwrite samples in the table, or mix the incoming signal with
samples already there. I don't have access to max so I don't know what
ipoke~ does.

Csound has a variable write delay opcode that would be worth looking
at - the csound website has just been flagged by google for having
malicious content so I can't link to the manual page, but the opcode
is called "vdelayxw."

Matt